Tuesday, April 21, 2015

And another opening next week!

Next Friday, May 1, is the first Friday art walk of the season in Rockland. I am glad Belfast changed theirs to the last Friday so there isn't the conflict anymore. I will be showing collages at the Jonathan Frost Gallery on Park Street along with Ieva Tatarsky. The opening is from 5:30 until 8, I think. Come to Rockland and see the art! Hopefully it will be a nice spring evening...
 This one is by Ieva Tatarsky. I took the photo and it is uncropped. Sorry, Ieva!
 I'll be showing a suite of collages that I am calling Blue series, #1-#19. I don't know how many will fit on the wall, maybe half. The rest I will leave with Jonathan in case something sells. He can then just replace it with another as they are all the same exact size, 14" X 11", framed.

I'll also be showing some other recent collages.

No comments:

Post a Comment