Monday, April 6, 2015

Lots of robins, still lots of snow

It was 19 degrees this morning when I left the house for my morning walk. ARRGGHH! While there are lots of robins hop hop hopping about, there is also still a whole lot of snow piled, piled, piled about, keeping everything colder than it should be. Yes, the sun is higher and much warmer, when it is out, but there is snow and rain predicted for this week. I've had enough!

On another note, I just confirmed a show in May at the Jonathan Frost Gallery in Rockland. He is giving me and my buddy Ieva Tatarsky a few walls to show our recent collages. The opening will be the first Friday in May, which I think is the 1st. So, below, you see Ieva's piece, "Kitchen Sink" (uncropped, I took the picture) and one of the collages from my blue winter series (as yet untitled).

Though "Blue Winter Series" works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment